The Vampire Diaries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Umm...Awkward (Buffy/Bonnie/Damon/Puck)

4 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Umm...Awkward (Buffy/Bonnie/Damon/Puck) - Page 2 Empty Re: Umm...Awkward (Buffy/Bonnie/Damon/Puck)

Post by Buffy Summers Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:08 am

"And you have no idea who you're dealing with." she snapped as she finally had enough and punched Bonnie in the face, hard. With Bonnie concentrating on Damon, it was easy to bring her down physically at least.
Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers

Back to top Go down

Umm...Awkward (Buffy/Bonnie/Damon/Puck) - Page 2 Empty Re: Umm...Awkward (Buffy/Bonnie/Damon/Puck)

Post by Damon Salvatore Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:11 am

Bonnie stumbled back, from the punch. Her attention shifted from Damon to Buffy. "Hate to do this, but if I have to get rid of the both of you I will." She said before with a flick of her wrist she set Buffy flying over to the wall Damon was by.
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Post by Buffy Summers Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:14 am

she let out a yelp from hitting the wall but she got back to her feet and started to work on a plan to knock her out so she and DAmon could get out of there.
Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Salvatore Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:20 am

Damon glanced over at Buffy. "I got her...just go..I'll meet you in a sec." He said as he stood to his feet and within a flash of an eye was behind Bonnie, his arm wrapped around her throat. "Bonnie, Bonnnie...you're making this really difficult for us to get along."

"Good, I don't want to get along with you, I want to kill you." Bonnie spat out.

Damon let go of her and turned her around to face him, having a firm grip on her. "Look, you leave her out of it." He glanced at Buffy. "Your issue is with me, not her. And WE don't have an issue because of one person, Elena. Got it? Good. So, remember that the next time you go on some power trip and try to get all witchy on me."

"And remember I can kill you, Damon." Bonnie said.

"You could, but you won't." He reminded.

"My Grams died because of you and your stupid vampire, it's all fair." Bonnie reminded.

"Again, you can, but you won't." Damon said, letting her go before he walked over to Buffy now slightly peeved by what went down. "Now go run along with wolf boy and calm down."
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Post by Buffy Summers Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:23 am

Buffy didn't leave but watched everything. Puck wasn't at all happy about this but he didn't want to break Bonnie's concentration when she did spells and stuff. He tossed a glare at Damon. "Hey...you touch her again...and you lose that arm." he snarled, his eyes turning feral.

Buffy looked up at Damon. "What was she talking about?" she asked him, her eyes going back and forth between Damon and Bonnie.
Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Salvatore Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:25 am

"Try me wolf boy, I can take you." He yelled back, his sonic hearing coming in handy before his attention turned to Buffy. "That?" He shrugged. "She has it out for me ever since her Grandmother passed opening the tomb that was in the church. She's bitter, we don't get along, that happens from time to time."

----

Bonnie let out a sigh, running her hands through her hair as she sunk to her knees, her face in her hands. "I hate him..." She said lowly.
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Post by Buffy Summers Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:30 am

Puck snarled toward Damon before tending to Bonnie. "Hey...look at me..." he said so he could look at her face. "I'm sorry I wasn't more help back there."

------

"Wait...someone died to open that tomb for the woman you love?" Buffy asked, stopping dead in her tracks.
Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Salvatore Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:33 am

"There was nothing you could do." Bonnie sniffled, wiping her eyes. "I try..I try so hard to let the stuff he does go, but he throws it in my face constantly. My Grams put her life on the line for those stupid vampires, if that spell was never casted, she'd still be here."

----

"First off, Katherine wasn't in there, we didn't know that and she wasn't the only person we were trying to get out." Damon pointed out. "And secondly, she didn't die opening up the tomb. I don't know the logistics of it, I guess the spell took a lot out of her or something and she passed...it's a witch thing."
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Post by Buffy Summers Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:37 am

Puck just held her close. "Hey...sssh...it's okay...let's get home and we can talk there, okay?" he said softly, soothingly.

-------------

"But you thought she was in there and you implored her to get her out...and the spell must have been too big and still died doing it...you never told me that."
Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Salvatore Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:41 am

"Yeah..." She said softly, pulling away from him as she stood on her feet. She wrapped her arms around herself and already began to walk.

---

"Was I supposed to?" Damon asked defensively. "Look, Bonnie is putting all the blame on me, but she had some say in the too, she didn't have to convince Sheila to open the tomb and I had no idea what the repercussions would be because of the spell...hell we didn't even know if it could work."
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Post by Buffy Summers Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:46 am

Puck was worried about her now. He kept his arm around her while they walked.

------------

And this is where Buffy always got vulnerable. She and Damon shared things...things she couldn't share with other men, more than just physical. She told him things and she thought he did the same, but apparently she was wrong. She looked up at him, her face strong. She had to be strong...as always.
Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Salvatore Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:48 am

Bonnie leaned into him as they walked, her arms eventually wrapping around him.

----

"Look, Buffy. I wasn't trying to hide anything from you it's just...I don't know, you knew Katherine was well..out there and my past, I didn't think that matter cause she wasn't there."
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Post by Buffy Summers Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:51 am

Puck stopped for a moment and held her close before kissing her gently. "I love you..."

-------

"But she is...not physically...but she's there...am I just a substitute? A distraction?"
Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Salvatore Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:55 am

"I know..I love you too..." She said softly looking up at him. "..sorry about back there...going all psycho witch..."

----

"What? No, God no...I told you where Katherine and I stood. We just deal with one another until we figure this whole Elena thing out and keep her safe, that's it. I haven't done a thing with her in awhile, before I even met you."
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Post by Buffy Summers Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:58 am

Puck shook his head. "Hey...don't worry about it." he said, holding her close. "come on...let's get home...we can take a hot bath to relax...talk...and go to bed."

------------

"Then what about Elena?" she asked, her eyes meeting his. "I know what we have isn't much...and we both have tons of baggage...but, I'm willing to try..."
Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Salvatore Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:01 am

She nodded. "Okay....that sounds nice..."

---

"I already told you, Elena and I aren't anything." He said. "Buffy...nothing is going on with anyone else but you, I haven't been with anybody else. That's saying a lot coming from me and I have no reason to lie or string you along either."
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Post by Buffy Summers Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:03 am

He smiled a little bit. "Okay...good." he said as they kept walking.

--------------

She glanced away from him. "I'm sorry...I didn't mean to push your buttons this way...just some of the things that witch said kinda got under my skin."
Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Salvatore Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:04 am

"Thank you for just....being here..." She said.

----

"Talk to me, Buffy. I know Bennett has a way of getting under people's skin." He said.
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Post by Buffy Summers Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:08 am

"Of course..." he smiled.

--------

"Just her saying how you'd throw me away...or kill me...I mean if it came down to it I could handle myself. But...would you really turn on me like that?"
Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Salvatore Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:11 am

She smiled appreciatively up at him.

---

"I'm going to lay it out for you like this. If I was going to turn on you, throw you away or kill you...I would've done it by now." He said. "You should know me enough to figure out I don't keep people around I don't like. Hell..same goes for Bennett, she may not be my favorite person in the world, but I'm not gonna off her, despite my urges to."
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Post by Buffy Summers Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:14 am

He kissed her temple as they kept walking back to his place.

--------

She nodded. "Okay...I'm sorry about that...think we can still salvage the night?"
Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Salvatore Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:16 am

"We should've drove." She said.

---

"Of course we can. Your place or mine?"
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Post by Buffy Summers Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:18 am

"We weren't expecting that...here...piggy-back on me and we'll go."

-------

"Mine...it's a little closer." she smiled.
Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Salvatore Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:20 am

"You're gonna carry me all the way to your place?" She asked.

----

"Yours it is then." He said, putting an arm around her and heading in the direction towards her house.
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Post by Buffy Summers Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:19 pm

He nodded. "Yeah." he said, crouching down a little. "Hop on."

---------

She leaned against him as they walked.
Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next